Bytesize Volume One Bytesize Volume One

Loved it.

Friggen hilarious man.

Also; Natuurspion, the joke is that John's offering to Poseidon contained tuna, naturally Poseidon would be pissed, then John told him it was only a joke.

Sickman V.S. Mouse Sickman V.S. Mouse

Gee, real fucking original.

A fight between a stick figure and a mouse taking place o a desktop screen? Gosh, I've never head of that before.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Wonderful, just fucking wonderful.

Amazing art, amazing animation, amazing voice acting and amazing soundtrack. My God, this entire flash is just amazing in every way.

chluaid responds:

thanks :)

flinkys 6 lets go party flinkys 6 lets go party

This could use a LOT of improvement.

It's poorly drawn, animated, and voice acted. If I were you, I'd take a look at the plenty of flash tutorials around here, there's at least one for each of the problems I listed.

diogoshx responds:

yeah i am doing that

Adventures Of Bob And G 1 Adventures Of Bob And G 1

Orgasmic.

Dude, this was fucking amazing. I loved this, all the people who voted zero don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

Lots of people find this review helpful!
kanamomashouse responds:

yeah. this movie is fucking hilarious. god fucking damn. how are these fucking faggots still finding this fucking movie?

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Alas, another great flash from you.

Yeah, I knew it would take a lighter turn after step 4, definatly filled that void.

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

It's great, but...

It's such an akward transition from wacky, silly, and cute, to serious, sad, and dark.

Regaurdless, it's great, music, animation and all. I just hope things take a lighter turn by step 5.

Ball Boy Ball Boy

Not bad.

Not that bad at all. There is room for improvement, however. The drawing could use work.

jetfusion responds:

what you don't like my ball that smiled the entire thing lol

Parsley Boobs ep.3 Parsley Boobs ep.3