Loads just fine for me.
I don't know what's happening to you guys. It runs like a charm on my computer.
Freakin' loved the game. Hilarious.
Also, here's a walkthrough.
Part 1 : Suncoast.
1. Go to bargain bin in the corner of the store.
2. Talk to little girl.
3. Talk to clerk.
4. Leave the store.
Part 2 : Troubleshooting that escalator.
1. Go back to the Central wing of the mall.
2. Go into Bartleby's Novelties.
3. Speak to Kodalwa.
Part 3 : Retrieving the ingredients. (Deady)
1. Head back to the East Wing of the mall.
2. Speak to Otaku (the fat guy)
3. Head over to the Central wing.
4. Go into Suncoast.
5. Retrieve the pocky from the middle rack, top of the store.
6. Talk to the clerk to buy the pocky.
7. Leave the store.
8. Go to the East wing, then speak to Otaku.
9. Head back to Suncoast, then give the smelly Maromi to the little girl for Deady.
Part 4 : Livey.
1. Leave Suncoast.
2. While in the Central wing, head to the Build-a-Bear Workshop (bottom of the screen)
3. Bring Deady to life.
Part 5 : Finding a leaf.
1. Head over to the East wing.
2. Go into the once closed store (top right of the screen).
3. Examine the broken mannequin (top right of the screen)
4. Talk to store clerk.
5. Go back to the mannequin to take it.
6. Leave the store.
7. Go to the plant store at the top left corner of the East wing.
8. Feed mannequin to the giant plant.
9. Take leaf from the dead plant.
Part 6 : The potion.
1. Go back to the novelty store in the Central wing.
2. Take the potion to the fountain in the East wing.
Shameless goddamn ripoff.
Title says most of this, this is a massive Geometry Wars clone. Jesus Christ, it even has '360' in the name.
It's named 360 because the original retroshoot only moved vertically, while this version can move 360 degrees.
Also, here's how to get everyone to join the party.
Swain : Just talk to him.
Bob : Use the wrench on P-Bot, then show Bob the weed.
Jeff : Show him the Penicorn.
Mike : Mix the gingerale with a carrot (found inside the fridge) to make Xtreme Gingerale.
Luis : Mix beer with the bleach and give it to him.
Afro-Ninja : Give Tim the money found from the pile of loot after Mike joins your party, where you will be taken to Ohio where you find Afro-Ninja's pick.
Tim : Simply talk to him after you give the pick to Afro-Ninja.
Okay for a first...
But completely broken. Try actually testing the game before sending it out.
Innovative, smooth, and fun! Easily front page material!
Although good at first...
Make sure your games actually work before you send it out. Y'know, test it before submitting, because the damn game is broke. There's a glitch in Ransom that literally makes the game (technically level) unplayable, I tranq'd one of the kidnappers, but the mission didn't end.
Seriously, man. You gotta fix this, I would have giving a higher score too, had the game worked.
Dude, this is awesome!
I don't think I've played any game like this, nice and innovative! This is easily front-page material.
Fun game, each roar is satisfying as hell. Although the game is incredibly short and there's no 2 second invincibility after taking damage, so if you run into a wall you can die instantly.
Yeah, I love this game.
But I don't know how to change colors, could someone please help me out on this?
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.