Friggen hilarious man.
Also; Natuurspion, the joke is that John's offering to Poseidon contained tuna, naturally Poseidon would be pissed, then John told him it was only a joke.
Gee, real fucking original.
A fight between a stick figure and a mouse taking place o a desktop screen? Gosh, I've never head of that before.
Wonderful, just fucking wonderful.
Amazing art, amazing animation, amazing voice acting and amazing soundtrack. My God, this entire flash is just amazing in every way.
Loads just fine for me.
I don't know what's happening to you guys. It runs like a charm on my computer.
Freakin' loved the game. Hilarious.
Also, here's a walkthrough.
Part 1 : Suncoast.
1. Go to bargain bin in the corner of the store.
2. Talk to little girl.
3. Talk to clerk.
4. Leave the store.
Part 2 : Troubleshooting that escalator.
1. Go back to the Central wing of the mall.
2. Go into Bartleby's Novelties.
3. Speak to Kodalwa.
Part 3 : Retrieving the ingredients. (Deady)
1. Head back to the East Wing of the mall.
2. Speak to Otaku (the fat guy)
3. Head over to the Central wing.
4. Go into Suncoast.
5. Retrieve the pocky from the middle rack, top of the store.
6. Talk to the clerk to buy the pocky.
7. Leave the store.
8. Go to the East wing, then speak to Otaku.
9. Head back to Suncoast, then give the smelly Maromi to the little girl for Deady.
Part 4 : Livey.
1. Leave Suncoast.
2. While in the Central wing, head to the Build-a-Bear Workshop (bottom of the screen)
3. Bring Deady to life.
Part 5 : Finding a leaf.
1. Head over to the East wing.
2. Go into the once closed store (top right of the screen).
3. Examine the broken mannequin (top right of the screen)
4. Talk to store clerk.
5. Go back to the mannequin to take it.
6. Leave the store.
7. Go to the plant store at the top left corner of the East wing.
8. Feed mannequin to the giant plant.
9. Take leaf from the dead plant.
Part 6 : The potion.
1. Go back to the novelty store in the Central wing.
2. Take the potion to the fountain in the East wing.
Shameless goddamn ripoff.
Title says most of this, this is a massive Geometry Wars clone. Jesus Christ, it even has '360' in the name.
It's named 360 because the original retroshoot only moved vertically, while this version can move 360 degrees.
I like it!
I already love the tetris theme as it is, and this is just better.
I like, you certainly captured the essence of Maple Story without butchering the song.
I'm a big fan of Maple Story, and thus I thank you.
i tink ur darwing is stuped
Y'know, despite the simplicity...
I like it, I really like it. It really had a sense of symbolism to it. Being the first art submission, and the account under development, represents evolution. From something small, modest, to something large, everyone being involved.
Some times it's the things most simple that's also some of the best.
Not bad, not bad.
Although if it's supposed to be a woman, the jaw is a little... man-ish. Plus, it has no mouth, that's kinda wierd but cool at the same time.
It's not a woman LOL it's a man with long hair :P but thanks anyway
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.